Digital and Social Coordinator
5 days left
- Full Time
Digital and Social Coordinator
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience plus benefits
Hours: Full-time - Office Based
Closing date: 28th April, interviews Friday 5th May
Oxford Innovation Services (OIS), is recognised as one of the UK's leading business support providers. OIS programmes offer business workshops and one-to-one business coaching to SMEs across Cornwall to accelerate local economic development, funded from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
The Transform programme is a business support programme for business in Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly which have been trading for more than 12 months. We have a network of over 30 business coaches, with expertise in all different areas, through a combination of workshops and one-to-one business coaching, we empower business owners to grow and expand their business.
We are looking for a Digital and Social Co-ordinator to join our marketing team, based in the Gateway Business Centre in Redruth. The purpose of the role is to create exciting content to pique the interest of businesses to sign up for the Transform programme. Your main responsibilities are to propose ideas and develop social media content as well as support the Digital Marketing Executive with maintenance and design of the website.
Areas of Responsibility
- Help develop our social media strategy to effectively reach and engage our target audience groups, contributing to the acquisition and retention of clients. Manage and evolve this strategy to achieve results
- Understanding of the Transform target audience and development of social content and social programmes for client engagement
- Liaising with coaches to come up with content and news stories for social and the blog
- Creation of film, visual design and infographic content for social media to promote the Transform programme - suitable for a B2B environment
- Designing and maintaining the website using WordPress
- Recommending social media channels and innovative ways to use content
- Assessing and analysing performance of digital and social channels
- Support Digital Marketing Executive with any reporting to evaluate performance of digital media channels
- Reviewing content which is produced by agencies and feeding back to improve quality of communication
- Stay up to date with new developments and utilise tools that efficiently communicate to our target audience and objectives
Job Related Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and team player with strong organisational and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn.
We are looking for an individual with experience and knowledge in;
- Social media channels for business - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- WordPress and Photoshop.
- Working within brand guidelines
- Highly visual and strong with design
- Strong copywriting skills
- SEO experience preferable
- Previous B2B marketing experience preferable.
You will have a degree (or equivalent)in Media Design, Photography or Film-making.
Must have full drivers' license and access to a car
Oxford Innovation Services is a dynamic and fast growing company where a culture of constant innovation and mutual respect delivers bottom line results from within a stimulating and challenging working environment. Part of SQW Group, our sister divisions provide flexible office space for start-up and growing technology companies and public policy and economic development consultancy services in the UK, Europe and Asia.
Working in recently constructed offices, you will have access to an onsite gym and café, and be part of a close knit, energetic and motivated team who relish the fast paced and flexible requirements of programme events and promotion.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. This is an EU funded project.
This role is funded from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Click the apply button to be directed