Reporting to: Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher
Start date: September 2017
Key Stage 2 Full time Permanent
Are you an experienced KS2 teacher or NQT seeking a role from September?
Are you a team player with a passion for learning and motivating pupils?
Do you want to join a thriving primary school with a real community feel?
This successful school in Plymouth is looking to appoint a flexible and hardworking Primary School Teacher to join their teaching team from September. This role is open to both experienced Primary School Teachers and NQT's and is a full-time, permanent role.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Have KS2 Teaching experience
- Familiarity in accelerating pupils in Religious Education
- Be a good communicator and build effective relationships with the pupils
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- A team player and willingness to take part in school events
The successful candidate will become part of a well led school covering Key Stage 2. This post requires someone who has an excellent, reflective classroom practice and is committed to providing an interesting and challenging learning environment.
You'll benefit from;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If this Primary Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: 01752 269780 Email: email@example.com
Reference: KS2 Full Time Permanent Primary Teacher