Training Manager - Part-Time
Training Manager - Part-Time
Are you an experienced and confident Training Manager who can identify training needs and then design and deliver engaging solutions? Could you thrive with an outstanding legal firm that keeps progressing from strength-to-strength? If so, read on.
About Our Client:
With offices in Exeter, Teignmouth and Newton Abbot, our client is looking for a Training Manager to join their award-winning firm on a part time basis. With 22 partners and over 100 staff, they offer unrivalled legal services to business and individuals, both locally and nationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation as a Training Manager and act in a key capacity delivering training across three offices in southern Devon.
- A competitive salary
- Childcare vouchers
- 23 days' holiday (pro rata)
- Travel loan scheme
- Charity and social responsibility scheme
Placing people at the heart of their operations, our client is committed to the training and development of staff and are eager to provide everyone in the firm with the chance to develop to achieve their full potential.
Your role will be a key element in our client's delivery of this promise. You will have the chance to work alongside dedicated professionals and ensure they make the most of their careers and achieve their career ambitions.
In addition to this, you will be supported through your own development, have access to the latest technology and an L&D budget which will enable you to deliver amazing courses and ensure that those around you are happy and contented in the workplace.
As a Training Manager, you will work with staff across three offices in Devon, identifying training needs, designing solutions to meet requirements and delivering training events. You will work with individuals from our client's Exeter, Teignmouth and Newton Abbot offices.
Working with staff from when they join the firms throughout their professional development, you will ensure that all staff comply with regulatory requirements and are trained to the highest standards.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Managing appropriate training
- Managing continuing professional development
- Organising courses and negotiating appropriate training packages with external specialist providers
- Overseeing compulsory training for the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Ensuring that standard training courses such as health and safety, first aid at work and data protection are completed by designated staff members and are compliant
- Building a structured, managed progression programme for Lawyers which includes leadership and financial management training
- Identifying training requirements for staff during induction
- Supporting the IT Trainer during periods of absence
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of designing and delivering training
- A strong work ethic including the ability to adhere to deadlines and plan, organise and analyse effectively
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective relationship building and communication skills
- Dedication, commitment and the ability to initiate and build on original ideas
Previous experience from a professional services firm would be beneficial to your application.
Our client is interested in hearing from candidates who have held the role of Training Manager, Trainer, Skills Trainer, Functional Trainer, Learning and Development Manager, L&D Manager, or Senior Training Co-ordinator.
Other firms may call this role Legal Training Manager, Underwriting Training Manager, Training Programme Manager, Senior Trainer, Training Consultant, Learning and Development Consultant, or L&D Consultant.
Please note, the working hours for this role are three days per week. However, our client is open to negotiate how these hours are portioned throughout the week.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
So, if you are an articulate and enthusiastic Training Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.