Veterinary Farm & Equine Unit Manager
We require a person with experience in leading & managing a team, preferably with agricultural knowledge, for this exciting new role within a developing sector of our business. You will work within the Kernow Veterinary Group management team to develop systems to maintain and improve communication with clients, suppliers and within the KVG team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day organisation of the Kernow Farm & Equine team, and work within the admin team dealing with TB testing, invoicing, stock control and general administration. You will also have direct contact with farm & equine clients on the reception desk and telephone.
- Proven team leadership & management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills – Proficient in Microsoft Word/ Excel/Outlook
- Organisational skills
- Agricultural background / knowledge – an understanding of the nature of agricultural business would be advantageous
- Marketing – an understanding of business marketing including digital media
Please apply with covering letter, CV and two references (at least one professional) or contact for further information
Renay Rickard Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org Kernow Veterinary Group Ltd Nomansland Lostwithiel Cornwall PL22 0DZ .