Software Test Analyst
Software Test Analyst £17k – £26k
The Key / WebBased have an exciting opportunity to join our growing software testing team based in the south west. You will be surrounded by innovative individuals from multi-discipline teams who have a real passion for delivering world class products.
As Software Test Analyst, you’ll be joining a leading ed-tech company getting involved and driving forwards the test/QA of our products. As a member of the testing team you will undertake the Manual and Exploratory end to end testing of The Key’s software products and services.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Software Tester with at least 2 years’ commercial experience of working in a software testing role. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, open minded and have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in software testing teams, of devising innovative strategies for testing and appropriately documenting them by writing test plans and test scripts
- The ability to translate and communicate technical information/jargon into non-technical information and vice versa
- The ability to multi-task several projects at the same time, dealing with changing/conflicting priorities and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, be good with numbers, able to work with raw data and manipulate it into human readable information
Job type: Full Time – Permanent
Salary: £17,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
WebBased has joined with The Key and together we will continue to transform the working lives of those in the education sector, and beyond, by helping them to save time, work smarter and deliver better results. WebBased serves over 40 local authorities, with 700,000 users; and The Key supports more than 45% of schools in England.
Why work for us?
We recruit bright, committed individuals to work in a friendly, collaborative culture where every individual is valued.
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect:
- A good work-life balance and the training and support you need
- 22 days holiday increasing to 25 after 1 years service, and 28 in your third
- Contributory pension scheme
- To work in our new and modern office based on Plymouth Science Park which has been voted best commercial building in the south west!
- You can also expect free breakfast
- Free tea/coffee and fruit
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- A friendly social culture, cycle to work scheme, regular treats and more
How to apply
More information on the role, company and how to apply - click apply
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Sunday 1 July