£16,000 - £18,000
If you are looking for a new role as an Accounts Assistant in Exeter with an established company, this position may be the role for you. This position is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience and is familiar with day to day transactional finance duties.
What does this role consist of?
- Purchase ledger/ sales ledger duties
- Bank reconciliation and credit control responsibilities
- Excel knowledge and duties for reporting purposes in relation to management accounts
- Assisting the finance team in other ad-hoc duties
- GCSE Maths and English, A-C grade
- A strong desire to build a career in accountancy and finance
- Previous exposure to transactional finance - purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliation.
- Good level of excel skills and knowledge (potentially including pivot tables and vlookup)
If you are interested in a role where you can become a pivotal member of the team as the company grows whilst simultaneously becoming an established Accounts Assistant, please contact Nick Dennis at Huntress on 01392 221300.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.