Recruitment Administrator Resourcer / HR Administrator
Are you an experienced Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer looking to make the move in-house?
Alternatively you might be an HR Administrator looking for a new challenge?
As a top 35 accountancy firm and 2017 Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for, Bishop Fleming is regarded as “one of the best South West employers”.
With 29 partners and over 300 staff, including nearly 100 Trainees, our Qualified Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, Graduate Trainee and School Leaver Trainee recruitment is a year round activity. Working within a fast paced environment, you will be responsible for supporting the firm’s recruitment activity through the provision of excellent admin support.
Focussing on finding the “best person for the job”, you will assist with sourcing CVs, and you will be responsible for scheduling interviews, managing candidate feedback and organising and preparing for selection days.
You will also be part of the wider HR admin team preparing offer letters and contracts, and documents for induction and on boarding of new staff members, as well as gaining (or building on your experience) of the wider day to day HR admin duties in relation to starters, leaves and changes.
Working closely with our Recruitment Team, you will also help to organise career events, liaise with recruitment agencies and ensure that a first class recruitment service is provided to candidates, partners and managers alike.
You will have:
- Experience of working within a busy HR and/or Recruitment environment
- Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office) and a good standard of education (minimum of 9 GCSE’s and 2 A Levels or equivalent) grades A-C
- Confidence in the use of social media for recruitment
- Experience of working within the professional services sector would be an advantage but isn’t essential
- CIPD or REC qualifications would be desirable
You will be:
- Passionate about delivering a professional recruitment and HR administration service
- Highly organised, conscientious and willing to go the extra mile
- An excellent communicator (oral and written) with a flexible approach to work