(Senior) Strategy Analytics Manager
TRP Research has an opportunity for a (Senior) Strategy Analytics Manager to join the team based in Taunton. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary depending on experience. Hours of work are 40 per week.
TRP Research Ltd is an independent supplier of media measurement, reporting and analysis. We work with broadcasters, programme makers, distributors, government departments, sports organisations, industry bodies and others.
We have a vacancy in our rapidly expanding Strategy Analytics team. The Strategy Analytics team works with clients mainly in the UK and US to help them derive meaning and utility from data. This is achieved through a combination of experience, creativity and knowledge, and the use of intelligent and innovative methodologies.
Specifically, in role you will be responsible for:
- Leading client projects requiring the extensive use of respondent data to understand consumer behaviour
- Providing recommendations based on research outcomes to feed into client's marketing, programming and scheduling strategies
- Managing a team including overall workload, prioritisation and individual development
- Delivering revenue to meet targets, and maintain quality service and strong relationship with your clients
- Overseeing relationships with new and existing clients with a view to strengthening or developing leads
- Being the company expert on your clients and data sources
- Contract review and negotiation
This role will be based in our Taunton head office, although we will consider remote working dependent on the applicant. There will be a requirement to be in Taunton at least once a week and frequent travel to visit clients in London and the US will also be a feature of the role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We're looking for someone who has:
- The ability to go beyond the data and pull out the story behind the numbers
- The ability to run with entire projects
- Strong numeracy skills, but able to add meaning, insight and value
- Strong client service experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes - including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of presenting findings to Senior Management
- Proven experience of Media Planning or Strategic Research either client or agency side
We're looking someone who:
- Is confident at presenting to an audience
- Is able to use initiative and work independently
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is comfortable working with large data sets
- Is enthusiastic and approachable
- Is good at coordinating, managing and motiviating others
- Can juggle multiple and sometimes conflicting client demands and deadlines
Closing date: Friday 30th June, 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 11th July 2017
TRP Research Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.