- Full Time
My client, a well-established and successful retail company, are seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Supervisor to join them on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, this is a busy and varied role which will provide crucial support with the day-to day running of the accounts function, including the supervision of the small accounts support team.
This role will suit an experienced AAT qualified or QBE individual who is looking for hands-on and stable opportunity in a supportive and team-orientated environment.
- Managing and overseeing the purchase and sales ledger
- Complex bank reconciliations
- Assisting the financial Controller with VAT returns & cashflow analysis.
- Manage and review the work of the Accounts Administrator to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Promoting an efficient, helpful and friendly support finance function for the business.
- Other ad-hoc finance tasks as requested by the Financial Controller
- Experience of working in a similar position
- AAT or QBE
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Sage
- Payroll experience
- Previous supervisory experience of a small team
- Analytical and good problem solver
- Methodical, organised and an effective delegator of work.
- Positive and proactive