Assistant Block/Property Manager with Block Accounting and Administration role
We are an established property management company and require an assistant block manager / property manager with ability to do some book keeping and reporting who has:
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Administration skills with experience of SAGE accounts
- Computer competent with knowledge of Microsoft programmes
- Knowledge of Excel would be an advantage
- Confident, polite and willing to help with strong customer service skills
- Experience in book keeping/accounts and good letter writing skills
- Ability to take minutes during meetings
- Must have own transport and be able to travel across North Devon for property inspections and meetings
Working Hours 9.00 am to 5.00pm (some flexibility required for occasional evening/weekend meetings)
Full training and assistance will be given by the manager and there is potential for the right candidate to undertake property related qualifications.
This is a varied position where full training and assistance will be given by the manager and there is a potential for the right candidate to undertake property related qualifications. Please note that you must be a car driver and have use of your own vehicle, business mileage will be reimbursed for business travel to properties when required.