RECEPTIONIST - FULL TIME
Receptionist - Full Time
Due to growth of the team, we are looking for an additional professional and enthusiastic receptionist to work in our modern, state of the art veterinary surgery.
Applicants must be client focused individuals who can demonstrate an aptitude for multi-tasking. The successful candidate will possess previous reception experience, have proficient IT skills, an excellent telephone manner and a genuine love for animals.
As a receptionist for our surgery your duties will be:
• Managing and dealing with appointment bookings in a professional and efficient manner using the in-practice database system
• Receiving clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their needs and promoting a professional image at all times
• Developing product knowledge and advising where necessary
• Working within a team to ensure that the reception and other areas of the practice are kept to a high standard of cleanliness
• Showing an awareness of financial controls within the practice, including banking
This Full Time position is 35.5hrs/week including 1:2 weekends, salary is commensurate with experience up to £8/hr.
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, exceptional customer service and would like to join our team, then we would love to hear from you.
As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care, we offer a supportive and friendly working environment, together with career development opportunities, an excellent package and great benefits that include company pension and exclusive company discounts and rewards - including 20% off at Pets at Home, and the Vet Group.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing date for applications is 21/07/2017.