Our client based on the outskirts of Exeter, are looking for an Operations Administrator to join their vibrant team. The company have been steadily growing over the years and look for great people to help keep the business thriving. You'll be part of a busy office, undertaking crucial administrative tasks for the Operations Team.
Supporting the Operations department as well as occasionally the Directors and other departments, your duties will include but are by no means limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office, providing hospitality and refreshments when required
- Answering and screening calls, taking messages when needed and passing to the relevant person
- Managing the enquiry email inbox
- Photocopying, scanning and filing documents
- Managing the filing system
- Assisting with facilities management
- Setting up meeting rooms, taking minutes and distributing as required
- Supporting and assisting with HR
- Liaising with contractors
Skills and attributes:
- Experience working within an office environment is essential
- GCSE grades in English and Maths grade C or above
- Strong, working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly communicative - you'll be liaising with various external bodies and individuals so being professional, having a good telephone manner and producing well worded emails and letters are crucial
- You must have your own transport and be able to drive due to the location of the office
The company really look after their staff! They have regular social events, dinner out, Christmas parties and various other reward schemes. They even have a gym! Working hours are Monday - Friday either 0900 - 1730 or 0830 - 1700 and every Friday you will finish at 1700 with a dress don, smart casual day too. For more information about this amazing job then please get in touch today!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.