Excellent long-term temporary assignment until 31st December 2017 based on the outskirts of Exeter with easy access via bus or parking is available. GBP8.32 per hour rising to GBP9.36 per hour after 12 weeks.
- To provide support to both operational staff and clinicians in support of the Rota Manager ensuring consistent processes, protocols and set-up are in place and are meeting organisational requirements
- To liaise with both operational staff and clinicians in order to fill vacant shifts
- Ensure that all systems are maintained in order to ensure appropriate information is passed to the Finance Team for payroll purposes.
- Regularly check the generic rota team e-mails and promptly action as appropriate
- Complete all paperwork and maintain administrative systems appropriate to Company needs.
- Provide assistance to colleagues ensuring smooth operations and to provide effective responses to both individual and group needs.
- Attend Staff meetings, check e-mails regularly and read all communications from the organisation in order to keep up-to-date with operational practices.
- To have a good standard of literacy and numeracy - educated to a minimum of GCSE standard
- Knowledge and understanding of communication issues of customers with their individual needs
- Customer-facing environment
- Experience of working with multiple communication systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to undertake some work at weekends on a rolling rota basis
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve deadlines
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude to work demands
- Flexible and adaptable team player in order to support the team in ensuring rota team cover is maintained
- Ability to multi-task
- Resilient attitude
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new skills
- Adaptable to change
Working Hours: 9.00am to 5pm Monday - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.