Community Development Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
The Community Development Manager role is an exciting opportunity to provide valuable support to a grass roots organisation looking to create a legacy for Whitleigh.
We are looking for someone who can add experience and knowledge to support the Whitleigh Big local Partnership deliver their plan.
We are looking for the right candidate who is multi-disciplined with excellent experience of developing and managing projects and supporting the strategic planning to help us achieve our Big Local outcomes.
Role: To implement the Whitleigh Big Local plan as directed by volunteer residents and perform the
duties listed below:
● Develop enterprise and income sources
● Coordinate community events
● Coordinate grant applications
● Carry out research and write reports
● Communications (website, social media, newsletter, talks etc)
● Work with and recruit volunteers and arrange training
● Continue developing our plans for a community hub
This is a new role and is initially being offered as a 12 month contract.
To find out more visit the website for full job description and the application form | http://www.iridescentideas.com/community-development-manager.html
Or email email@example.com to ask any questions you may have.
Please note: Iridescent Ideas are advertising the role on behalf of Whitleigh Big Local and PVCSE.