French Speaking Coordinator
BIGANT are recruiting a French fluent contract supervisor to join a forward thinking, exciting company who pride themselves on providing first class service to their international clients. The successful candidate must be fluent in French, both verbal and written and will be confident to communicate on a business level in the French language.
We are looking for someone who has first class organisation and coordination skills and deliver excellent service to clients at all times.
- Schedule and coordinate events
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with all parties
- Ensuring the accurate capture of information on databases/spreadsheets.
- Manage event logistics and ensure end-to-end process delivers a quality experience to the client.
- Work effectively to tight deadlines
- Produce client invoices in accordance to contractual agreements made.
- Review event evaluations and take appropriate action to address issues raised in order to continuously improve our service to clients.
- Deal with day-to-day problems, take ownership for finding solutions or escalate as appropriate.
- Build successful working relationships with clients.
Key Skills and knowledge:
- Fluent in French; written and verbal
- Excellent business communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate coordination skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel.