Cashier/ Financial Administrator
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client is an established and highly regarded company with offices around the South West. Boasting a brilliant culture, they are passionate about supporting their employee's professional development and growth.
Ever expanding, they are seeking a Financial Administrator to join a friendly team based in Taunton as a full time, permanent position, with a pay rate of c.GBP16,500. An incredibly innovative organisation, with excellent staff benefits and clear progression routes and opportunities.
The purpose of the role is to provide ongoing support and assistance within a team in all aspects of financial administration.
The main duties include;
- Processing electronic funds transfers, cheque and cash receipts
- Processing CHAPS payments using internet banking systems
- Processing credit/debit card payments
- Issuing cheques
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Assisting with general administration tasks for the whole team when needed
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar financial related position
- Highly effective communication skills
- IT literacy
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively
- Flexible and proactive in approach
- A minimum of 6 GCSE's in C or above, including Maths & English or equiv.
If you want to join a secure and growing business - get in touch today!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.