CGBP8 per hour
Our family owned, award winning client are seeking some temporary administrative support due to an extremely busy period. Situated within beautiful settings on the outskirts of Exeter, this company have been operating several years and have gone from strength to strength with great success. Highly regarded in the local community and in their industry, they are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic administrator to join their friendly team for a period of 3 months minimum. Product and training on the business will be given however we are looking to speak to people with excellent IT skills, a professional telephone manner, good organisation and a positive attitude!
* Providing administrative support to the wider team including sales team, operations and Directors
* Answering the telephone when needed, taking messages and administering to the appropriate person
* Managing the incoming and outgoing post, receiving any deliveries and parcels that may arrive
* Meeting and greeting visitors to the office, providing hospitality when required
* Supporting with social media presence
Skills and attributes:
* We are looking for someone friendly and personable with a 'can-do' attitude
* Excellent IT skills including Outlook and Word
* A professional and friendly telephone manner
* Strong communication skills
* Highly organised, with an eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines
Due to the location of this position, you must have your own transport. We are looking for people who are available immediately and are able to commit to a 3 month period. If you're available and fit the bill then we would love to hear from you! Working hours are Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.