Panel Technician / Panel Beater / Vehicle Technician
Job Title: Panel Technician
Our client is one of the UK's leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from eight locations within the Home Counties region.
Undertake the panel repair/replacement on motor vehicles.
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair and report additional hours
- To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines Inc. BSI0125)
Skills/Experience & Qualification:
- Knowledge of components, materials and consumables used
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Qualified as an Automotive Technician with NVQ level 3 or ATA (preferred)
- Experience with either Mercedes-Benz, VW, Audi or Lexus similar franchise (preferred)
- ATA Senior Qualified - Supervise Non ATA Qualified
- Team-working skills
- Positive and encouraging
- Pays close attention to detail
- High Standards of Presentation
Final Repair QC
To carry out final repair quality control checks to ensure repairs are completed to specification and as per job card. Quality issues should be noted on the job card and resolved before quality conformance sign off.
Work in Progress QC
To ensure quality of work in progress conforms to required technical specification (and per job card) at appropriate designated stage Quality issues should be noted on the job card and resolved before quality conformance sign off.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Panel Beater, Vehicle Paint Sprayers, Bodyshop Foreman, Prepper, Sprayer, Finisher, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Sprayer, Paint Sprayer, Fleet Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Paint Finisher, Vehicle Repair Technician, Vehicle Body Repair Engineer, Vehicle Paint Finisher Paint Prepper, Vehicle Paint Prepper, Vehicle Technician will also be considered for this role.