We are looking for a motivated Care Coordinator in Taunton, Somerset to join an award-winning Home Care Provider who offer bespoke companionship services to private clients within their own homes. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual looking to develop their skills and knowledge within an expanding organisation.
As Care Coordinator, you will work alongside and support the Care Manager to maintain quality and bespoke companionship services. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Participating in initial care packages and supporting and mentoring companions
- Assisting the Care Manager with service calls, preparing Care Plans and Risk Assessments
- Be the first point of contact for client and companion queries
- Participate in on call rota
Person Specification of a Care Coordinator:
- QCF 3 or be willing to work towards it
- Experience in a similar position within a Home Care company
- Excellent customer service skills and an attention to detail
- Have a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
In return, you will gain excellent training and support from the managerial team, with massive opportunities for progression within the organisation. For more information please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss further.