Customer Service Advisor - National Accounts
Are you experienced in Customer Services and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor is now recruiting and looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor - National Accounts to join our team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Customer Service Advisor - National Accounts, you will champion and deliver first class customer service to our National Accounts customer base. Duties include:
- Answer and precisely log all inbound service requests to the department in a professional and timely manner, ensuring all requests are effectively actioned.
- Answer and log all enquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner, taking ultimate ownership through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Initiate, maintain and review all customer data on the appropriate systems ensuring customer requests are communicated effectively within the department and to final service providers.
- Promote national Viridor services to existing customers.
- Actively liaise with the Account Managers to ensure all opportunities to improve and develop the business are realised and exploited.
- Develop open and supportive relationships with key business partners within Viridor
The ideal Customer Service Advisor - National Accounts will have:
- Knowledge of customer service environment in a national context
- Good track record of customer services or related activities within a multi-site, high speed environment.
- Previous experience in a similar administration role or environment
- Well organised, logical and creative thinker
In return for your hard work as an Customer Service Advisor - National Accounts, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Customer Service Advisor - National Accounts, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 11th September 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.