Newly Qualified / Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN)
- Full Time
We are looking for Newly Qualified / Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN) for a residential & nursing care home in the Weymouth area of Dorset. This is an award-winning home which specialise in dementia, nursing and residential services.
You will be joining a leading provider who have services across the UK and ensure that all their residents can make their own choices in a relaxed atmosphere through personalised care packages.
Our prestigious client offer an excellent sponsorship package including:
- Up to £40,000 per annum DOE
- Welcome Bonus of £1,000 performance bonus (2 weeks salary after 12m, 4 weeks salary after 24 months)
- Paid NMC Pin renewal fee (after 12months service)
- Annual bonuses and on-going annual clinical training
What Qualifications and experience will I need for the Newly Qualified / Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN) role?
- Qualified Nurse with an active PIN Number
- Compassionate nature and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative residential and nursing provider who strive to make their residents happy, healthy and independent in a home from home atmosphere. So, if you are a Newly Qualified / Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN) who is keen to progress and prove yourself, this is the position for you, so please click on apply!