Registered Manager South West England
A salary of up to GBP45,000 + terrific benefits
A highly reputable Independent Fostering Agency to recruit for a Permanent Registered Manager to join their team in South West England. You will be working with the Senior Manager Team and Regional Director.
You will also manage, motivate, supervise and support the work of area's Supervising Social Workers to achieve key targets within the area business plan.
- An experienced Manager?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP45,000 per annum
- 30 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Mileage 0.45ppm
- Company pension
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Building relationships with other Senior Staff to ensure the Organisation runs smoothly
- Overseeing and Developing support to foster carers across the South West
- Overseeing the provision of training to the foster carers and staff
- Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body
You will have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- NVQ Level 4/5 Management Qualification
- Positive track record based from Ofsted inspections
- Significant experience of working as a within Fostering.
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details