Customer Service & Data Entry Administrator
- Providing first point of contact for the general public and members – telephone, email and website enquiries.
- Directing the general public, members and all enquirers to the relevant person or body to assist with their enquiry.
- Responding appropriately to all written enquiries.
- Sending out general information packs.
- Providing administrative support to the Clients Mediators and members in the key areas of information dissemination and the organising of the provision of family mediation to members of the public.
- Ensuring that internal databases and systems are accurately and regularly kept up-to-date.
- Providing general secretarial/administrative support to all NFM staff.
- Filing and archiving (both electronic and paper)
- Transferring data collected through manual monitoring to computerised monitoring data-bases.
- Excellent customer relation and communication skills and an ability to deal with distressed people in a calm and professional manner.
- Be capable of working independently, using own initiative and responding speedily to enquiries.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work within strict timescales.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and an ability to maintain good working relationships with NFM staff, mediators and members.
- Experience of a customer-focused, services-selling.
- Experience of paper-based and electronic record keeping.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Locating & retrieving data/text/documents from computer systems.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team.
- An ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- A commitment to Equal opportunities and cultural diversity.
- A good understanding of the effects and processes of separation and divorce
- Experience of working with SalesForce
- Commitment to personal development
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills.
Interview Date: Thursday 5th October 2017