Part Time Reservations Consultant
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: PT Hours on a flexible 16 hour (+) shifts
Saturdays: 9am-5pm or 1pm-8pm
Sundays: 10am-4pm or 1pm-8pm
Salary: Competitive salary offered (DOE)
Location: East-Of-The -Water Bideford, Devon
Are you passionate about customers and are you passionate about their holidays? With record numbers of British holidaymakers opting for “staycations” there's never been a better time to work in the UK holiday business.
If you are looking for flexible part-time working patterns this is a unique customer service opportunity to join a vibrant, rewarding and innovative employer!
You will be positioned in the busy reservations team that takes around 50,000 bookings a year and covers all aspects of pre-sales (reservations) and after sales activity (customer services)
The Travel Chapter Group, incorporating Holidaycottages.co.uk and other holiday cottage acquired businesses, is an award-winning holiday letting company with over 25 years' experience specialising in quality holiday properties across the UK. We pride ourselves on our extensive and varied portfolio of properties, and always strive to exceed the expectations of our holidaymakers and property owners alike.
Working in the stunning North Devon town of Bideford with 3 beautiful beaches, you can expect to work for a British Travel Awards winner for excellence in customer service. With 160 staff and a thriving portfolio of 3000 properties across the UK. If you thrive in a fast-paced, versatile and exciting team environment, this career move could be your best one yet!
We value our staff which is why we offer a comprehensive training and support program to ensure you can confidently deliver our market-leading approach. In return we offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, staff holiday offers and a great working environment.
Join now and work for a value driven and people focused employer; North Devon's employer of choice.
- Within the role of reservations and customer services, you will join a dedicated team of holiday experts who skillfully guide and assist customers in finding their perfect holiday cottage. * Full training is provided
- You will use a variety of channels from taking calls, to email and on-line live chat services
- In providing excellence of customer service, you will offer support and assistance once guests have booked.
- Effectively sell holidays to holidaymakers and convert leads
- Use skills and techniques to convert enquiries.
- Handle enquiries quickly to be more efficient.
- Add perceived value to clients choosing our business.
- Inform owners of bookings.
- Client Credentials & Fraud Prevention
- Negotiation skills; Work through with clients to get the best price
- Proven customer service experience within a relevant role, gained within a customer focused environment, e.g. office or contact centre, retail or hospitality sector or similar
- Good telephone experience and an ability to speak confidently with customers
- Good interpersonal and team based skills
- MS Office skills and experience with responding to emails in a business environment
- Pro-active and enthusiastic working style
- Experience of working within the travel and leisure industry.
- Experience in a sales based environment
- Competitive salary offered (DOE)
- Pension scheme and holiday offer (including an annual holiday allowance to experience our properties)
- Flexible working
How to Apply:
If you possess the experience, passion and attitude to make this role a success then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV with covering letter the email address provided.
Apply for Part Time Reservations Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly